Monday, January 18, 2010

- Pause -

I'd like to first inform you that my hair is delightfully soft today. I was told over the weekend that most shampoo contains the same ingredient that's included in paint thinner, gasoline remover, etc. Aside from the fact that I'm now freaked about my cheap coconut-y goodness, I'm proud to say that the gross ingredient has not impeded on my glorious hair. Just an fyi for you to consider.



As previously mentioned (perhaps) Mark is, once more, engaged to S(he) who shall not be named. I'd like to claim this as my victory. Let's be honest, who maintained that they'd get back together for the 3rd time even as Mark traveled allll the way to Utah? This girl did...and she was right. It's time to add some more scintillating details to this story o' love and horror...it's arrangement making time! Oh dear - who doesn't love picking out cute churches and wedding dresses? What's the phrase? Gag me with a spoon? Yup that sounds about right.


Meh... So obviously there's a part of me that is highly jealous and offended. Makes sense and I'm not trying to deny it. Here's the thing though: what I'm jealous of is the wedding. I could handle wearing this delightful number:



Just saying ;) I'm looking forward to my George...I'm looking forward to a beautiful dress, lots of fabulous flowers, and yum yums. Most importantly, I'm looking forward to being at a point in my life where I've figured my shiz out!

Here's to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment