Thursday, January 21, 2010

Attack Of The Bear Jew

First of all, if you haven't seen Inglorious Basterds...do so - ASAP. If you have, I am here to inform you that I feel as if I just got bludgeoned by the baseball bat. Ugh...no idea why!



So I ended up staying home from class today and sleeping (not a half bad idea ;) and am now set to drive my little self on down to Orem. There are a couple things you should know about the interaction that transpire between Orem and myself.... First of all...I count steeples. There are a lot to count. Second, I look at gas prices and decided whether I want to buy cheaper gas down there this week. Third, and most importantly, I blast music that has a good bass. Why you ask? Well for the looks I get of course! I find it highly entertaining/very naughty to be stopped at a light, blasting my music, and receive some incredulous, highly disappointed looks from those around me. Ooooh Utah County ;) How much joy you bring me.



I'm off to nurse my beaten body (still confused) and pick out some delightful bass-tastic music for the drive in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment